- Tanks are cleaned using a Karcher drop-down cleaning apparatus without human intervention, with special Lechler nozzles required for high-quality cleaning of 120 bar. Cleaning of drain hoses and drain fittings or hatches is carried out using Karcher high pressure equipment.
- After each cleaning, the Station provides an ECD (EFTCO Cleaning Document) Wash Certificate as a certificate of quality.
- The station collects and disposes of the liquid remaining after the cleaning process in accordance with the legislation and the requirements of European standards. The cleaning station has a durable industrial floor covering and a specially designed water collection system.
- The truck cleaning has a unique system for collecting and purifying chemical vaste from the tankers.
- The station is a member of the EFTCO cleaning station network.
Our contribution to a sustainable future for the EU and Ukraine.
EFTCO Road Tank Cleaning Development Plan
The Ukrainian National Tank Cleaning Association (UNTCA) is a member of the European Association (EFTCO)
Operating tank cleaning stations: Dnipro; Kremenchuk.
Our station has been operating since 2013 and during this time has established itself as a reliable partner. The compliance of the cleaning station of Miko-Chemistry LLC with the European standards has already been confirmed twice during SQAS certifications in 2014 and 2017 by independent European experts.
tel: +38 (067) 657 32 20