International road transport is one of the main components of the ecosystem of logistics products of the MIKO Group. For more than 13 years we have been organizing the delivery of various types of goods by road.
The own fleet of MIKO includes more than 95 road trains for the transportation of liquid bulk cargo of different hazard classes. For the transportation of packaged and palletized goods, we involve transport partners who regularly undergo an internal quality audit for compliance with the high MIKO standards.
International road transport in our company is subject to the requirements of high European standards. As a logistics operator, we comply with the SQAS (Safety & Quality Assessment for Sustainability) requirements established by the leading chemical manufacturers in Europe. Our certifications include Isopa and GMP +.
The advantage of working with the MIKO Group is the creation of flexible individual transport solutions. We organize transport that meets your requirements and expectations from transportation. The MIKO team also works with non-standard routes and cargo. In addition to transport, we help clients with customs clearance, provide consulting services and organize training for the staff of your company.
Taking care of the environment, we use machines of Euro 5 and Euro 6 standards, and also develop the most optimal routes in terms of distance to loading and unloading. Looking for sustainable logistics solutions? See the page intermodal transportation
from the MIKO Group.
Types of road transport and types of transported goods
International road transport of goods in MIKO is the following transport options:
Our main specialization: no other logistics operator in Ukraine has such a level of expertise. We carry out transportation of liquid cargo in different types of tanks (single-section and multi-section) and tank containers. There is a possibility of heating the cargo on the way. We also provide 24/7 technical support: a team of specialists is ready at any time to go to the loading / unloading point and provide assistance. The MIKO Tank & Truck Cleaning station project is the only SQAS-certified tank car wash with the latest equipment in the region.
MIKO logisticians and drivers have extensive experience in the transportation of goods of various hazard classes. Our staff has ADR crusts and is regularly trained to improve their qualifications. The specialists of the quality department provide consultations for clients on working with dangerous goods.
- Temperature controlled cargo
We transport packaged and liquid cargo of various hazard classes in transport with the ability to control temperature conditions.
International cargo transportation
of groupage cargo is a developed direction in our company. Experts regularly organize and control "assemblies" in 3-5 European countries, with the possibility of consolidating cargo at one of our warehouses in Poland and the Czech Republic and delivery to you in one car. See for yourself: start cooperation with professionals by leaving a request on the site.
Working with oversized cargo requires experience and special attention to transportation. Among the MIKO cases for working with oversized items is the successful organization of the relocation of an entire asphalt plant with all the equipment.
- Packaged cargo (palletized)
Packaged cargo - from chemicals to consumer goods - is the business of the subsidiary Cargo Delivery. We cooperate with both FMCG giants and small businesses, annually delivering thousands of tons of various cargoes in tents, assemblies, solid launchers and refrigerated trucks.
Tariffs for road freight
Road freight rates vary depending on the route, type of transport and cargo requirements. We always provide the most optimal prices for international transportation, taking into account the market situation and the specifics of a particular transportation. Choosing MIKO, you work with a reliable partner and save time on routine tasks. Your manager is a single information window for the entire transportation, it is he / she who is constantly in touch with all participants in the delivery: from the sender to the driver.
Advantages of international carriage of goods by road from Miko Group
Trucking: 5 advantages of working with the MIKO Group.
- European standards. The work of our team and the organization of logistics for clients is carried out according to clearly regulated procedures in accordance with European standards. This guarantees the reliability and sustainability of our services.
- Flexible solutions. At MIKO we approach each client individually. Our goal is your success and development, therefore we organize the most efficient logistics for your company.
- No problems with transport permits in European countries. At the end of the year, many customers and carriers are faced with the problem of lack of permits to travel to Europe. We are optimizing this problem with a cross-docking service and a fleet of vehicles in the near abroad. Find out more by calling our office: +38 (067) 657-33-40.
- Range of services. MIKO is not only about wide transport possibilities. It is an ecosystem of logistics products: from transportation and customs clearance to washing tankers and designing security systems for factory employees.
- Caring for the environment and a sustainable future. The global goal of MIKO is to create a sustainable supply chain in Ukraine and set standards for the entire industry for a sustainable and environmentally friendly future in our country. Join our mission today!
Where to order international road transport of goods in Ukraine?
Ordering road transportation by trucks at MIKO means starting cooperation with a team of professionals working according to the best standards for the development of your business. Leave a request on our road transportation website, and the manager will contact you to clarify all the details.
See also: sea transportation of goods.