- Tanks are washed using a Karcher drop-down washing apparatus without human intervention, with special Lechler nozzles required for high-quality washing of 120 bar. Washing of drain hoses and drain fittings or hatches is carried out using Karcher high pressure equipment.
- After each wash, the Station provides an ECD (EFTCO Cleaning Document) Wash Certificate as a certificate of quality.
- The station collects and disposes of the liquid remaining after the washing process in accordance with the legislation and the requirements of European standards. The wash station has a durable industrial floor covering and a specially designed water collection system.
- The car wash has a unique system for collecting and purifying vapors from tankers.
- The station is a member of the EFTCO car wash network.
Our contribution to a sustainable future for the EU and Ukraine.
EFTCO Road Tank Washer Development Plan
The Ukrainian National Tank Truck Cleaning Association (UNTCA) is a full member of the European Association (EFTCO)
Operating tank car washes in Dnipro and Kremenchug
Plan for the construction of a network of cleaning stations:
2020 - Kiev / Kharkov
2021 - Odessa / Vinnitsa
Our station has been operating since 2013 and during this time has established itself as a reliable partner. The compliance of the washing station of Miko-Chemistry LLC with the European standards has already been confirmed twice during SQAS certifications in 2014 and 2017 by independent European experts.
tel: +38 (067) 657 32 20