International transport of dangerous goods
Transportation of dangerous goods is the direction in which the MIKO Group team has the greatest expertise in Ukraine. MIKO is one of the few Ukrainian companies that regularly successfully assesses the quality of services and meets the European safety standards SQAS. For more than 13 years we have been cooperating with the largest European chemical concerns, manufacturers of building materials and distributors of consumer goods. Every year, the logistics specialists of the MIKO Group organize the transportation of hundreds of tons of liquid and palletized cargo of various hazard classes.
International designation of dangerous goods – abbreviation ADR. Hazardous substances are divided into 9 classes. Using our own and forwarding vehicles, we transport the following dangerous goods:
- Gases (including compressed gases such as aerosols)
- Flammable liquids
- Flammable substances
- Oxidizing agents
- Miscellaneous dangerous substances
The transportation of dangerous goods requires compliance with many safety requirements, special equipment and permits. The driver must be sufficiently qualified and familiar with emergency procedures.
Types of transport for the transport of flammable goods
Our company works as a freight forwarder and carrier of dangerous goods. We transport liquid dangerous goods with our own fleet of tankers and modern tractors. Our drivers regularly undergo training and education on safety and correct procedures for the transport, loading and unloading of dangerous goods for the highest level of safety during transportation.
Our transport partners, whose transport we forward, undergo a mandatory audit from the specialists of the quality department of the MIKO Group. Their transport must meet the high European standards of our company. If necessary, the quality department conducts training in working with dangerous goods in accordance with all standards. We organize the following types of deliveries for dangerous goods:
- Transportation of dangerous goods by road in tanks, tents and refrigerators.
- Transportation of dangerous goods by sea in tank containers and conventional containers.
- Delivery of dangerous goods by railway transport in railway containers.
- Prices for the transportation of dangerous goods
Prices for the transportation of dangerous goods depend on the hazard class, type of cargo, packaging, weight, dimensions, the type of transport required, and the length of the route. If necessary, the specialists of MIKO Group will take care of customs clearance and help to carry out the correct loading and unloading of the cargo. The quality department conducts trainings for the plant personnel. A mobile technical support team is at any time ready to go to the enterprise with the necessary equipment to provide assistance in unloading liquid cargo.
Benefits of ordering international delivery of dangerous chemical goods from Miko Group
- Expertise. Our specialists keep abreast of all changes in the dangerous transport industry, and implement new technologies and standards in their work.
- Complex solutions. The MIKO team develops complex logistics solutions for clients. Your manager controls and organizes the entire transportation, and also deals with all communication with the participants in the transportation.
- Safety. In our work, we follow the best European standards.
- Reliability. More than 500 satisfied customers choose MIKO for its reliability.
- Training. We provide free training on dangerous goods regulations and standards for our clients.
- Verified transport. Our contractors undergo an internal quality audit, and our own vehicles are constantly updated and maintained in good technical condition.
- Own quality department, which has received high marks from the best manufacturers of chemical raw materials in the world.
Where to order international transportation of dangerous goods in Ukraine?
MIKO Group is your reliable transport partner for the transport of dangerous goods around the world! We transport dangerous goods with the utmost concern for the environment, society, our employees and a sustainable future. To get a miscalculation of the cost of transportation, fill out the feedback form on the page. The specialists of the customer service department also accept applications by phone +38 067 657-33-40 and by e-mail email@example.com. See also pages of other services of the Company: groupage cargo transportation, refrigerated transportation, oversized transportation.